woensdag 4 juni 2014

Darling I will stay…

Lost in space
And he has left
You knew he would
You even knew how and when
But you could never understand


After another night the sun rises again
As she leaves town
All she leaves is the dawn
Cause even her soul is gone


And again you don't understand
You knew she would leave
You knew how and when


Living in this illusion
Its confusing
when
You see them all leave
One by one
Making you feel numb


You’ve been through this once, twice
Captured in this nightmare called life


Sleep?
What is sleep?
A good night rest seems not made for me
Dreams?
They've become reality!
A nightmare
And I am the only one who sees!


I feel like I’m better of alone
Then to see my loved once go
away
one bye one


Yet you whisper in my ears
Darling I will stay…


No!
Cause dreams become nightmares
And this reality seems not fair
I see these chapters of how you LEAVE!


Sleep?
What is sleep?
A good night rest Seems not made for me
Dreams?
They’ve become reality!
A nightmare
And I am the only one who sees!


I saw you falling’
And now you’re flying
Flying away, away from this mess
And there is nothing I could say
Nothing I could do
Nothing that's gonna make you grounded
Cause I have seen you running
And dreams become nightmares
And you became the dawn

1 opmerking:

  1. I feel this song, and you are definitely seeing the problems as a whole, which certainly important as you will follow you're own dreams and goals as you see others get dragged down the downwards spiral, called 'their illusion of Life'.

    Great text!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen